As a Senior Software Developer (C#) you will be accountable for the successful design, implementation and maintenance of software systems to support Ranplan’s product portfolio.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for:
- Proposing designs of new features and lead the implementation of new features to deliver
- Contributing to peer reviews of any development code
- Contributing to the maintenance of existing software including analysing root causes, fixing bugs and performance profiling
- Contributing to the maintenance and improvement of internal development tools, practices, and processes.
Key knowledge & skills
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline such as computer science, mathematics or physics, or good commercial experience in software development.
Knowledge & Experience
- In depth understanding of .NET technologies, specifically for the desktop application development
- In depth understanding of Agile software development, specifically Scrum or Kanban
- Proven experience of application development using .NET, specifically C#
- Proven ability to develop software that meet consumer needs or solve business problems
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
- Good knowledge of WinForm/WPF, GDI+ and SQL
- Bonus if you have programming experience with OpenGL and C++.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Ranplan Wireless is an innovative wireless technology company that has developed the World’s only software solution that can plan, design, and optimise inbuilding and outdoor wireless networks in coordination. Our software solutions enable us to help an ecosystem of companies deploy the next generation of wireless networks for a range of applications in urban environments, supporting multiple technologies such as 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi and IoT, providing end users with an unmatched quality of experience.
Ranplan Wireless is a subsidiary of Ranplan Group AB (Nasdaq First North: RPLAN) whose head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The group operates out of offices in the UK, US and China.