The Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of accounts in Europe, achieving high sales targets, and building excellent relationships with new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to clients
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Managing client relationships and providing excellent service and support, including providing timely responses
- Providing feedback and suggestions for improvement, and market research to senior staff
- Developing business development plans showing understanding of the market limitations and competitor landscape
- Preparing proposals and quotes for clients
- Preparing reports on the status of accounts and transactions
- Leading and training other members of the sales team
- Taking ownership of issue resolution and communication progress
- Developing and executing account plans for existing and new accounts in coordination with the VP Sales – Europe.
Key knowledge & skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in account management within the telecommunications industry
- Ability to understand technical aspects of our products and provide customers with advice
- Experience of using Salesforce.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative, and matrix environment.
Ranplan Wireless is an innovative wireless technology company that has developed the World’s only solution that can plan, design and optimise in-building and outdoor wireless networks in coordination. Our solutions enable us to help an ecosystem of companies deploy the next generation of wireless networks for a range of applications in urban environments, supporting multiple technologies such as 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi and IoT, providing end users with an unmatched quality of experience.
Ranplan Wireless is a subsidiary of Ranplan Group AB (Nasdaq First North: RPLAN) whose head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The group operates out of offices in the UK, US and China.