Annual general meeting held in Ranplan Group AB (publ)
29th April 2019 - 19:30 GMT
Today, the annual general meeting of 2019 has been held in Ranplan Group AB (publ) (the “Company” or “Ranplan”). Below follows a summary of the decisions taken by the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website ranplanwireless.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2018;
- that the Company’s accumulated profits shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid;
- to grant the board members and the managing director discharge from liability for the management of the financial year 2018;
- that the board of directors shall consist of five ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Mats Andersson (also re-elected as chairman), Per Lindberg, Lars-Inge Sjöqvist and Jie Zhang, and to new-elect Wendy (Wen) Yang as board members;
- that a registered accounting firm is to be elected as auditor and to re-elect PwC as auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 1,250,000 out of which SEK 350,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 300,000 to each of the other board members not receiving salary from the group;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- to adopt principles for and instructions to a nomination committee;
- on a long-term incentive program for employees and contractors by way of a directed issue of warrants and approval of transfer of warrants; and
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital.
For further information, please contact:
Alastair Williamson, CEO
Tel: +44 7824 997 689
FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8-528 00 399 email@example.com, is the Company’s Certified Adviser at Nasdaq First North
About Ranplan Wireless
Ranplan Wireless is an innovative wireless technology company that has developed the World’s only solution that can plan, design and optimise inbuilding and outdoor wireless networks in coordination. Our solutions enable us to help an ecosystem of companies deploy the next generation of wireless networks for a range of applications in urban environments, supporting multiple technologies such as 4G LTE, 5G, Wifi and IoT, providing end users with an unmatched quality of experience.
Ranplan Wireless is a subsidiary of Ranplan Group AB (Nasdaq First North: RPLAN) whose head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The group operates out of offices in the UK, US and China.
The information in this press release is such that Ranplan Group AB (publ) is required to publish pursuant to the Securities Market Act. The information was provided by the above contact person for publication on 29 April 2019 at 20.30 CET.