To provide general HR advice on ER cases and other HR issues along with managing all of the HR and office administration.
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment – manage the recruitment process from start to finish, raising the necessary approvals. Liaise with line managers to ensure the role is clearly defined to new hires
- Payroll – prepare the monthly payroll submission and verify that all changes have been implemented correctly by the payroll bureau
- Headcount – prepare the monthly headcount report (including budget and forecast) and distribute this to the Management Team
- Employee Development – liaise with management to ensure regular 1-2-1s are undertaken. Identify and correct skill’s mismatch. Implement ways to measure company and employee’s productivity
- Employee Relations – provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on any aspect of performance management, absence management, flexible and remote working request, disciplinary and grievances, employee wellbeing, probation reviews and succession planning
- Training – coordinate and deliver learning and development initiatives in line with L&D strategy. Ensure all managers are equipped with the necessary skills to manage employees correctly and increase productivity
- Employer branding & Engagement – discover, analyse and measure how Ranplan is perceived across employees and stakeholders. Implement necessary changes to make Ranplan compete effectively in the Labour Market and drive employee loyalty through effective recruitment, engagement and retention practices
- Reward – undertake research to identify what a reward package looks like for a company such as Ranplan in a similar industry and propose new ways to reward employees
- Administration – oversee and manage the Office Administrator. Undertake all HR administration tasks. Maintain the HRIS up to date
- Policies – ensure all current policies are correct. Implement new policies when required
- Employment Law – ensure that personal knowledge of employment law best practices is continually updated
- HR Project work – undertake project work as and when required tools.
This list is a summary of the main accountabilities of this role and is not exhaustive. The role holder may be required to undertake other duties as required from time to time.
Key knowledge & skills
- Educated to degree level. You should also be CIPD qualified at level 5 as a minimum.
Knowledge & experience
- Experience of working with telecoms / technology business is an advantage
- Experience of managing a generalist portfolio of HR activities in a growing business or functional area.
- People-oriented with excellent relationship management skills
- Confident and capable, able to articulate processes and policies clearly and competently at all levels in an organisation
- Commercial acumen
- Detail oriented, organised and diligent.
Ranplan Wireless is an innovative wireless technology company that has developed the World’s only solution that can plan, design, and optimise inbuilding and outdoor wireless networks in coordination. Our solutions enable us to help an ecosystem of companies deploy the next generation of wireless networks for a range of applications in urban environments, supporting multiple technologies such as 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi and IoT, providing end users with an unmatched quality of experience.
Ranplan Wireless is a subsidiary of Ranplan Group AB (Nasdaq First North: RPLAN) whose head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The group operates out of offices in the UK, US and China.