To provide an effective, efficient, confidential and professional administrative support to the organisation and the HR department. To provide PA support to the General Manager and CEO.
You will be responsible for:
- Organising and managing the General Manager and CEO’s diaries and schedules, including preparation of agendas and minutes, and supporting them with the management of projects
- Processing expense claims for the senior management team
- Drafting, formatting and printing relevant documents; scan and file relevant documents into Cognidox and ensure all relevant documentation on Cognidox is uploaded and maintained in a timely manner
- Answering the phone in a professional manner
- Managing and co-ordinating all administrative tasks including post and ordering of supplies
- Arranging and co-ordinating events across the organisation and with external parties as and when required
- Organising and co-ordinating any travel requests, booking flights and accommodation on behalf of contractors/employees
- Ensuring absence records are up to date on our HRIS system
- Posting job adverts across all preferred website and agencies
- Extracting and imputing information from CVs into the Candidates Application tracker before sending them to the recruitment manager for review
- Scheduling interviews ensuring all parties are contacted, rooms are booked, and all relevant information is provided
- Informing unsuccessful candidates of the outcome of their application by giving effective feedback
- Ad-hoc project work as required in order to meet departmental and Company objectives.
Key knowledge & skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in an administrative role.
- Proven IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and working knowledge of an internal e-mail system is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels of seniority
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Willing and flexible approach, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working in a customer service-oriented department.
The nature and scope of this job description is not meant to be exhaustive and the duties may change from time to time, in agreement with the jobholder and their line manager.
Ranplan Wireless is an innovative wireless technology company that has developed the World’s only solution that can plan, design and optimise in-building and outdoor wireless networks in coordination. Our solutions enable us to help an ecosystem of companies deploy the next generation of wireless networks for a range of applications in urban environments, supporting multiple technologies such as 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi and IoT, providing end users with an unmatched quality of experience.
Ranplan Wireless is a subsidiary of Ranplan Group AB (Nasdaq First North: RPLAN) whose head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The group operates out of offices in the UK, US and China.